- To what extent did I choose an issue that I genuinely care about?
2. How does my proposal align with my own strengths, interests, especially in light of what I’m thinking about doing for my action project for Senior Project?
My proposal is that true elevation needs to widen their clientele base and make new programs for them. My action project for senior project is very similar, I just want to help true elevation get back to doing great work in any way that I can so if that's by me helping build these new programs, or if they need me to do marketing in and around the community I am all in. for my strengths, and how they could help this company I believe that my enthusiasm with this company and getting out into nature makes me ideal for coming up with ideas with how to get more people out there. when it comes to things I am very passionate about I strive to give great work so being very passionate about this I can poor my time and energy into this and produce quality.
3. What skills have I taken away from this project?
- I learned how to find relevant and important information online.
- Being able to look at a problem and realize how my skills and talents can help this problem
- Crunch time work management
- better annotating and note taking strategies
4.What was the most valuable/informative/interesting part of this assignment?
- For me it was the fact that on average prison inmates get more time outside a week then kids these days. Also looking forward I now know that in my future I want to have some kind of career in the wilderness where I can be with others and share amazing and life changing experiences with people.
5. What could it is one thing I could have done to improve this project the most?
If I had talked to people in the community that are doing things like getting kids into nature, or just talk to parents about how much their kids go outside this could have given me better information on mostly how our community is doing at this I could then look at how nationally we do on this topic of getting kids out into nature. if I had also gotten more peer editing on these assignments I believe they would have turned out with better quality.